Small Business Loan Rates – Wilmington, NC
If you are thinking about starting a small business in Wilmington, NC, you have probably researched small business loan rates in the area. The charming historic riverfront, beautiful local beaches, and thriving business community make this city an ideal location for anyone looking to start their own business. First Bank offers some of the most competitive small business loan rates in Wilmington.
Small Business Loan Rates with First Bank
With First Bank, you can spend less time worrying about your finances and more time focusing on your business. Our business loans immediately provide you with cash for long-term financing so you can make smart business decisions quickly without worrying about money.
In addition to our business loans, First Bank offers credit cards, lines of credit, and commercial mortgages. Whether you are looking to expand your current business or start a new one, we have loan options to meet your needs.
- Business credit cards— Our Business World Elite Credit Card With Rewards features great benefits for registered users and zero liability. All with no annual fee.
- Lines of credit— We offer lines of credit so you can access funds quickly and easily. Expand your business, buy new equipment, or refinance as soon as you need to.
- Commercial mortgages— First Bank provides competitive pricing on a variety of commercial mortgage products. Our commercial mortgages are tailored to meet your needs.
- Construction loans— Whether you are expanding your business or starting from the ground up, First Bank offers construction loans to help you realize your dreams.
- SBA loans— This type of business loan can be the right solution when traditional options aren’t the right fit for your business.
First Bank offers competitive rates on all of our business loans, but rates can vary depending on a variety of factors, so it is important to speak to a loan officer near you to find out current rates. Visit a Wilmington, NC First Bank branch near you and find out why we were named the Community Bank of the Year.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.