Apply for a Personal Loan in South Carolina | First Bank
If you’re looking for a personal loan in South Carolina, stop by your local First Bank. We offer highly competitive rates and flexible terms, allowing you to customize your loan based on your financial needs. Visit your local First Bank today to compare personal loan* options and find competitive rates.
Tips to Apply for Personal Loan
If you need to apply for a personal loan but don’t know where to start, follow these tips to help you secure the best option.
- Check Your Credit Score—Most lenders will require you to have a high credit score for loan qualification purposes. If your credit score isn’t high enough, consider getting a cosigner to help you qualify for the loan.
- Know What You Qualify For—Since applying for loans will decrease your credit score, apply only for loans you qualify for.
- Gather the Necessary Paperwork—Loan applications will require you to prove your annual income, monthly house payments, and employment status. Have these items on hand to simplify your loan application process.
- Find a Local Bank—Most local banks will give you great deals on personal loans, walk you through the loan application process, and customize the right loan for you.
Personal Loan Options at First Bank
First Bank offers two types of personal loans:
- Personal Line of Credit—A personal line of credit allows you to borrow money instantly. In order to secure your personal line of credit, you may need qualified collateral to apply.
- Ready Reserve: Overdraft Protection—Avoid overdraft fees by signing up for overdraft protection with First Bank. If you don’t have sufficient funds to cover a purchase, First Bank will automatically transfer funds from your Ready Reserve account and prevent you from paying costly fees.
For more information on personal loans, visit your local First Bank branch.
Additional Loan Options at First Bank
For other loan options, consider the following services offered by First Bank:
- Home Equity Lines of Credit—For larger purchases, a home equity line of credit is a good option for your financial needs. Our standard home equity line of credit (HELOC) allows you to take out a loan using your home as collateral.
- Business Loans—First Bank offers long-term business loans to help you expand your business, finance new equipment, or refinance debt.
- Construction Loans—Our construction loans provide businesses with loans for new construction, remodeling, expansion, and other construction needs.
Apply for a Personal Loan Today
Stop by your local First Bank to speak to a financial expert about your personal loan options or visit us online to start a loan application.
*Loans subject to credit approval.