What if you had a card that gave you the ability to redeem points for what you want when you want it? How would you feel if those points could be redeemed for travel, gift cards to restaurants, retail and merchandise stores, or even for cash back?
With the First Bank One Rewards Program, you can redeem points whenever you want. Our First Bank Debit, Platinum and World Business MasterCards® let you get the most of qualified purchases with a generous rewards program.
Here’s how it works:
- Open a First Bank personal or business checking account with an accompanying debit card or a First Bank Platinum or World Business credit card with rewards.
- Register your debit or credit card with First Bank’s One Rewards Program.
- Use your card wherever you go and earn points for every dollar spent on qualified purchases.
- Let the points pile up, then use our rewards calculator to determine your earnings.
- Learn more about how you can redeem your earnings.
First Bank Rewards: What You Need to Know
Here’s everything you need to know about the First Bank One Rewards Program:
- Participation is free and available for all four of First Bank’s cards, including Platinum and World Business Rewards credit cards, Personal Debit and Business Debit cards.
- Points can be earned for life’s everyday purchases such as gas, groceries, utility bills, tuition and more. There is never a limit on the amount of points you can earn.
- You can accumulate your reward points faster by combining points from other First Bank cards or inviting others to join your pool.
What can you redeem your First Bank One Rewards points for?
- Gift cards to restaurants such as Texas Roadhouse, IHOP or Buffalo Wild Wings
- Gift cards to retail stores like Amazon, Belk or Target
- Merchandise like electronics, jewelry, kitchen accessories and outdoor recreation gear
- Travel costs such as flights, rental cars, hotels and cruises
Start Earning Your Rewards
With First Bank, your purchases don’t stop at the register. Sign up for a First Bank card today to start enjoying the rewards.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.