Checking Account Offers in South Carolina
If you live in South Carolina and you’re looking for some of the best checking account offers, your local First Bank can help. We offer a variety of checking account options—from basic accounts to accounts with tons of features to premium accounts that earn interest.
Checking Accounts at First Bank
First Bank is one of the best banks for checking accounts in South Carolina.
Each of our checking accounts comes with free online and mobile banking,* online bill pay, and free eStatements or paper statements. Our checking account offers include:
- Everywhere Checking — our most basic account.
- Everywhere Plus — an account that has all the benefits of Everywhere Checking, plus the chance to earn interest on your balance.
- Everywhere Premium — an account that has all the basics of Everywhere Plus, plus additional complimentary services.
- Campus Checking — an account designed for enrolled college students under the age of 25.
- Senior Checking — an account designed specifically for seniors over 65.
Checking Accounts that Meet Your Needs
The Financial Brand has forecasted the various checking account offers gaining traction among consumers. These trends reflect the evolving wants and needs of consumers in the industry and guess what? First Bank just happens to have six locations in South Carolina aligned with those changing desires.
- The first thing documented in the article is mobile banking and mobile check deposit. From the beginning of 2013 to the end of the year, there was a 34% increase in the number of people who said they “must have” mobile banking. The desire for mobile banking was expected to increase even more in the coming years. Customers of First Bank can handle their banking needs with just a smartphone or other wireless device. Simply log into your account online or download our mobile app for even quicker access to your money.
- The demand for email alerts grew by the same amount—34%—as mobile banking did in 2013. First Bank offers account activity alerts via email, text message or even phone call to notify you of every transaction or other issues such as an approaching due date for a bill or a balance that goes above or below a specified amount.
- People also want “freedom” at ATMs. Surcharge-free ATM use was identified in 23% of customers and First Bank has a number of different checking account offers, each with varying degrees of ATM use. Depending on which checking account you choose, you can make transactions on out-of-network ATMs and incur no fees from First Bank.*
So stop wading through all the different checking account offers in South Carolina and go to the one place that has exactly what you want.
Find a First Bank Near You
While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
The Financial Brand: https://thefinancialbrand.com/35922/checking-account-trends-2014/