Checking and Savings Account – Washington, NC
If you’re looking for a checking and savings account in Washington, North Carolina, there is one obvious solution: First Bank on West 15th Street.
With friendly service and flexible options—First Bank is Washington, North Carolina’s preferred choice of checking and savings accounts. Our convenient location offers five choices of personal checking accounts and six ways of saving money.
Checking and Savings Account Options in Washington, NC
First Bank’s slate of personal checking accounts is sure to meet the needs of every customer.
- Our Everywhere Checking account provides the basics for everyday checking.
- Earn some interest on your balance with Everywhere Plus.
- College students can get an account catered to their needs with Campus Checking.
- Our customers over the age of 65 will benefit from our Senior Checking account.
All of our personal checking accounts come with online and mobile banking, online bill pay and eStatements or paper statements.
Are you looking to put your money away somewhere safe? First Bank’s selection of savings accounts provide a warm nest for those eggs.
- An Everywhere Savings account makes saving money simple.
- MyFirst Savings gets children under the age of 18 started on their path to savings success.
- Grow your savings with competitive rates in our long-term Money Market.
- First Bank’s CDs typically offer fixed, guaranteed interest rates and flexible terms.
- Start planning for retirement with our IRAs.
- Be prepared for future healthcare expenses with First Bank’s Health Savings Account.
First Bank also offers three levels of business checking accounts in addition to three types of business savings accounts. Whatever your checking or savings needs, our Washington, NC associates will set you on your way. Use our account comparison chart to help you decide what’s right for you or visit us today!
Account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule or at your local branch.