Checking and Savings Account in Apex, NC
If you live in Apex, NC, and you’re looking for a great bank to open a checking and savings account, your local First Bank can help. We offer checking and savings accounts that are designed to meet a variety of individual needs.
Featured Checking and Savings Accounts
First Bank’s checking and savings accounts are ideal for personal and business use alike and come ripe with such features as:
- Online and mobile banking through the First Bank website or even our mobile app*
- Automated bill payments up to a year in advance
- Monthly statements by paper or electronic mail
- Account transaction alerts by phone call, email or text message
- Varying degrees of ATM use that can be void of any First Bank fees
- Debit and credit cards with rewards programs for qualified purchases made with registered cards**
- Interest-earning opportunities
On the business side, we offer five checking accounts designed just for business use to pair with two business savings accounts and business CDs.
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
With the town’s economic growth, Apex residents will need a good checking and savings account to help manage their funds. The First Bank on East Williams Street offers just that and more while contributing to the economic growth of the community.
*While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
**See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee. Loans subject to credit approval.