Hassle-Free Savings Account in Asheville, NC
The only thing most people want in a savings account is a safe place to keep their money without being hassled by annoying fees or bothersome requirements. At First Bank in Asheville, North Carolina, you can enjoy the security and investment of a hassle-free savings account with greater freedom.
A First Bank savings account eliminates the hassle by providing:
- Two free withdrawals per month, so you can dip into your savings if you need to.*
- No balance requirements to build interest, allowing you to start investing from the day you open the account.
- Free online and mobile banking, so you can take your savings account with you wherever you go.*
- Free online automated bill payments. Take the hassle out of paying bills by letting First Bank do it for you. Schedule bills to be paid automatically up to a year in advance.
- Free monthly statements by paper mail or email, so you can track your savings with up to 28 months of account history.
- Free account alerts by email, phone call, or text message keep you in the loop about your account activity.
- Use of CashPoints® ATMs free of any First Bank fees. At First Bank, we believe you shouldn’t have to use your money to get your money.*
All that you need to open a hassle-free savings account with First Bank is an initial $50 deposit and either 10 minutes of your time to open the account online or a quick trip to one of our Asheville, NC, locations.
With First Bank in Asheville, NC, customers can enjoy all the perks of a savings account without all the hassle.
*Withdrawal fee of $2 each after the first two during the month. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you. While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.