High Interest Checking Accounts – North Carolina
A high interest checking account in North Carolina can offer a safe, steady solution for those who want to grow their money without much risk. At First Bank, we have several branches conveniently located across the state to help make high-interest checking accounts more accessible.
- A First Bank debit card with a rewards program when you register your card and use of CashPoints® ATMs with no First Bank fees.
- Free online and mobile banking.
- Free automated online bill payments.
- Free monthly statements delivered by paper or electronically.
- Free email, phone call or text message alerts to notify you of any account activity.
- The ability to avoid monthly maintenance fees by keeping a minimum or average collected balance.
Looking for a High Interest Account with Benefits in North Carolina?
If you’re looking for a high-interest checking account that offers even a little bit more, our Everywhere Premium account might be for you. With Everywhere Premium you’ll earn interest with a minimum balance requirement and benefit from all the perks of Everywhere Plus in addition to:
- No First Bank transaction fees at non-First Bank ATMs.
- Free member checks or 50% off of alternate designs and four free official checks per month.
- The ability to avoid monthly maintenance fees by maintaining certain monthly requirements.
If you run a North Carolina business and you’re looking to build interest on your business funds, First Bank also has an interest-bearing business checking account. The account comes with all the features of Everywhere Plus and includes such business-friendly benefits as 250 free transactions per month and up to $10,000 in cash or coin deposits per month at no charge.
High Interest Checking Accounts for NC Businesses
First Bank also offers high-interest checking accounts for businesses.
With our Business Interest account, you can make 250 transactions per month, earn rewards benefits with a registered credit or debit card and enjoy free 24-hour telephone banking.
With our Business Advantage Plus account, you get all of the benefits of Business Interest, as well as 500 free transactions per month and cash or coin deposits of up to $25,000 every month at no charge.
Open a First Bank Checking Account Today
To open a high interest checking account at First Bank, all you have to do is visit your nearest North Carolina First Bank and let one of our friendly associates help you open your high-interest checking account.
Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch. Eligible personal deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD, or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans. Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply. A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits.