Highest Yield Savings Account – Asheboro, NC
For customers who do not need immediate access to their funds, a Certificate of Deposit, or CD, is one of the highest yield savings accounts offered at First Bank in Asheboro, NC. The Wall Street Journal defines CDs as low-risk investments where you typically invest cash you do not need to access for months or years. First Bank offers CDs with higher rates than our regular savings and money market accounts.
Whether you are an individual or business owner looking to open a savings account, our CDs may provide you with the high yield savings account in Asheboro. We typically offer a fixed guaranteed interest rate and all of our CDs are FDIC-insured. If you’re located in Asheboro, NC, all you need is a $1,000 minimum deposit to open the highest yield savings account First Bank has to offer.
Other Types of Interest-Yielding Savings Accounts at First Bank in Asheboro, NC
If you want to open a savings account but want access to your funds when you need them, consider opening one of our other savings accounts. All of our accounts feature free online and mobile banking, free online bill pay, and free eStatements or paper statements.*
- Everywhere Savings: With a $50 minimum deposit you can open our Everywhere Savings account and start earning interest.
- MyFirst Savings: With an initial minimum deposit of just $10, children and teens can open a MyFirst savings account and start earning interest.
- Money Market: Our long-term Money Market account earns interest and requires a $1,000 initial deposit.**
- Business Savings: With this account, business owners receive the same benefits as our personal Everywhere Savings account. It only takes a $50 minimum deposit to start earning.
- Money Market for businesses: Business owners can enjoy competitive rates with this long-term savings option. It requires a $1,000 minimum deposit to open.
Visit First Bank Today
Visit our convenient location in Asheboro, NC and speak with one of our specialists about our highest yield savings accounts today.
*Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch. Federal regulations limit withdrawals or preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you. Savings Account customer can make two free withdrawals per month. There is a $2 fee for each additional withdrawal.
**Money Market customers can make six (6) free withdrawals per month. For each excessive transaction during a statement cycle, there is a fee of $15. While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.