Step-By-Step: How to Get a Personal Loan at First Bank in Sanford, NC
Are you in a crunch? Do you need to buy a new car, pay off some bills or finance a wedding, but don’t have the money? If you live near Sanford, NC, help is right around the corner.
How to Get a Personal Loan
Here are some steps to take in order to get a personal loan in Sanford, NC:
- Gather some basic information. You’ll need to show at least one form of valid I.D. and may need some previous addresses, names of employers and other information. You can read about some of the most common personal loan requirements here.
- Stop in at your nearest First Bank. There are two First Bank locations in Sanford, NC, on Plaza Boulevard and South Horner Boulevard. Both locations are open from 9-5 Monday through Thursday and from 9-6 on Friday.
- Speak with one of our friendly associates about how to get a personal loan that fits your needs (see below).
- Get the money you need.
Personal Loan Options
First Bank has a few different options for customers seeking a personal loan*.
- First Line provides a personal credit line that can be borrowed from and repaid as needed.
- CreditLine is an overdraft protection program allowing you to complete purchases for more than the amount in your checking account.
- A home equity loan is ideal for financing large projects and is secured by equity in your home.
- A home equity line of credit is also secured by your home equity and is best suited for ongoing expenses.
- Our Platinum Credit Card With Rewards** allows you to make everyday purchases with no annual fees and a rewards program for registered users.
Learn More About a Personal Loan with First Bank
You can read more about how to get a personal loan from First Bank or simply stop by your nearest branch location to speak with an associate.
To learn even more about First Bank, see our articles on community banks near me, how to obtain small business loan, personal loans, home mortgage basics 101, and the best merchant accounts for small businesses.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
**See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee. Loans subject to credit approval.
The Nest: http://budgeting.thenest.com/requirements-personal-loan-26319.html