Loan For New Roof In Albemarle, NC
Repairing a leaking roof can cost thousands of dollars. A new roof can cost even more. If you live in Albemarle, NC, and you’re in need of a loan for a new roof, your local First Bank can help. We offer a variety of loan options with flexible terms and competitive rates that can help you cover the cost of a new roof.
First Bank Loan Options
At First Bank, we can’t lower the price of a new roof, but we can make one more manageable to pay for. We have two locations in Albemarle, NC, to offer you a loan* for a new roof and keep you protected from the elements. Our loan options include:
- A personal credit line to pay for your new roof in installments.
- Overdraft protection if the cost of the roof is more than what’s in your checking account.
- A credit card to let you get the roof now and pay for it with monthly installments.
- Home equity loans secured by the equity in your home.
- If you need a new roof for a business, we have construction loans to finance it with.
Materials, labor and insurance are the primary reasons why a new roof can affect your savings. As this article by Networx explains, an increasing demand placed on highway asphalt is driving up the cost of asphalt shingles. This is coupled with a rising cost of other roofing supplies such as lumber and the need to use sturdy, high-quality hardware. Even disposal of materials adds to the cost.
Visit First Bank Today
With First Bank, you won’t have to stress about dealing with the cost of your new roof. Simply visit us on East Main Street or Highway 52 North to apply for a loan today.
*Loans subject to credit approval.