Lumberton Bank (Bank in Lumberton)
The city of Lumberton, North Carolina, only takes up about 15.8 square miles of land, but within that area there are plenty of shops, restaurants, entertainment, and banks for residents to enjoy. In just a few square miles there are around 10 banks in Lumberton, which can make choosing the right one for you a little difficult.
Luckily, First Bank has a branch at 2801 North Elm Street in Lumberton, and we offer some great banking options for individuals and business.
First Bank Financial Services
Having a bank right in your neighborhood is great, but you can’t go choosing a bank based on convenience alone. So we’ve provided you with a list of some of the great services First Bank in Lumberton offers. First bank offers:
- Checking accounts for individuals and businesses with great benefits like free online and mobile banking,* free mobile check deposit, free eStatements or paper statements, and free use of our CashPoints® ATM network*
- Debit cards and credit cards that earn rewards on qualified every day and monthly purchases**
- Personal loans and home equity lines of credit that are offered with highly competitive interest rates
- Business loans, construction loans, commercial mortgages, and more, for anyone looking to start or expand a business
- Treasury and merchant services so business owners can focus on making their business as successful as possible and let First Bank handle the rest
Visit First Bank in Lumberton
To learn more about First Bank in Lumberton and all of the services we have to offer, contact or visit us today.
*While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
**See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee. Loans subject to credit approval.
City of Lumberton: http://www.ci.lumberton.nc.us/