Open a Banking Account Online at First Bank
The ability to manage bank accounts online has provided us with financial freedom like never before. Consumers may now make payments, transfer funds or make deposits straight from a computer or mobile device.
At First Bank,* we provide our customers with the online banking tools they need in today’s remote, hurry-up world.
Bank Accounts Managed Online
Recent data shows that 39% of Americans use their mobile phones to access their bank accounts. Consider all the things you can do with your bank account online with First Bank.
- Open an account — Our online application takes just minutes to fill out.
- Make payments — Pay bills with just a few clicks of the mouse, or set up automatic payments to take it off your plate entirely.
- Deposit money — Take a picture of a check and deposit it straight from your mobile phone or tablet. Qualified checks can be available as funds the very next business day.
- Transfer funds — Move money around with just a couple taps of your screen.
- Monitor account activity — Check your balance, statements and transaction activity anytime, anywhere.
- Be alerted — Know precisely when transactions are processed.
- Get cash — Find the nearest First Bank ATM.
A First Bank account can be monitored and managed online from both Apple and Android devices. Explore our digital banking options, and take First Bank with you wherever you go.
First Bank Account Options
Whatever your needs, we have you covered. Below are some of our bank accounts that can be managed online:
- Personal checking. Multiple personal checking accounts designed for everyone from college students to senior citizens.
- Personal savings. Savings accounts, Money Markets, IRA’s, CD’s and Health Savings Accounts are all at your fingertips.
- Business checking. Today’s business world is mobile, and so are our business checking accounts built for every business need. Learn what you need to open a business checking account.
- Business savings. Plant a seed for your business finances and watch them grow from wherever you are.
Choose First Bank Today
CBS News: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/smart-phones-are-revolutionizing-consumer-banking-habits/