The Best Personal Banking Services for You
Finding the best personal banking services for your financial needs doesn’t need to be difficult. The factors that go into evaluating available options can include convenience, fees, and interest rates. It’s essential for you to consider how important each of these items is to you, or if there are other factors you need to consider. When thinking through your needs, know that your local First Bank* personal banking services can provide you with plenty of convenience and even more peace of mind.
What is Personal Banking?
Personal banking refers to all the services banks design and offer to individual consumers rather than businesses. These services include checking and savings accounts, credit and debit cards, certificates of deposit (CDs), loans, and more.
You should consider these top 5 factors for your personal banking needs:
- Fees and Minimum Balance — Before opening an account at any bank, it’s critical to be fully aware of fees (e.g. monthly, transaction, annual). Some banks have hidden fees that could creep up on you when you least expect it. If a bank doesn’t reimburse ATM fees, make sure there are enough no-fee ATMS in your area. Learn how to Keep It Fee Free** at First Bank.
- Interest Rate — Keep an eye out for banks that offer high-yield checking accounts. These kind of accounts provide you with higher interest rates so you have the option to earn interest on both savings and checking accounts.
- Convenience — Online banking is the most convenient with its 24/7 web-based access to your finances. But if you prefer to visit the bank, you’ll want to find one with nearby locations and convenient hours too. First Bank has locations in North Carolina and South Carolina and it’s easy to find your closest branch location.
- Service and Perks — Customer service can make or break your experience with a bank. It’s important for you to feel like calling your bank will be productive and pleasant. Find out if a bank offers extra services that could be beneficial for you, including free checks, a rewards program, or special accounts for kids.
- Easy Online and Mobile Banking — Online and mobile banking are great for managing your finances wherever and whenever you need to. This kind of flexible access simplifies numerous banking activities, including transferring funds and making recurring payments. First Bank offers online and mobile banking, and they offer a mobile app*** to make your experience as easy a possible.
Personal Banking with Your Interests in Mind
When it comes to your personal finances, you should never have to settle for anything less than the best for your specific needs. Whether you’re interested in a specific personal banking service or a suite of tools, we’re confident that you’ll find everything you need at First Bank.
We strive to put the “personal” in personal banking with the kind of quality service and personal attention you’d expect from your local community bank. Visit a local First Bank near you to learn more about how we can help you with all your personal banking needs.
**Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, also available at your local branch.
***The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Customers must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.