Personal Loan Rates In Sanford, NC
If you live in Sanford, NC, and are looking for some of the best personal loan rates in the area, your local First Bank can help. We offer personal loans with flexible terms and highly competitive interest rates.
Personal Loans from First Bank in Sanford, NC
- Personal Line of Credit. Gain instant borrowing power with First Bank’s personal credit line. When you need cash, all you have to do is write a check. Some candidates may need to provide qualified collateral in order to secure their credit line.
- Credit card. Earn rewards when you register and use your First Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- HELOC. A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to borrow against a low interest rate that may be tax deductible.
- Auto loans. Fund the purchase of a new or used car with auto loans, offered at competitive rates.
- Boat and RV loans. Quickly get the funds you need to set off on your next adventure.
Tips for Paying Back a Personal Loan
Taking out a loan can be scary. What happens if you can’t pay it back? What if you lose the piece of collateral that you put up to secure the loan? Will you slip even further into debt?
There are plenty of great tips out there for paying back a loan. After you get some competitive personal loan rates, consider these strategies as documented by Huffington Post.
- Find extra money. Find a side job around Sanford, NC that requires you to work just a few hours per week and put 100% of that money toward your loan. It may not feel like much but it adds up over time. You could also find things around the house to sell online, at a flea market, or at a garage sale. Every little bit helps.
- Make biweekly payments. Instead of reaching into your pocket once a month to pay the loan, set aside money from each paycheck to go toward the loan. What’s the difference? There’s 52 weeks in a year, so you’ll receive 26 paychecks. This means you’ll be making one extra monthly payment over the course of a year.
- Round up your payments. If your monthly loan payment is $183, just make it an even $200. This simple way of paying more than you owe can shave months off the lifespan of a loan.
Loans subject to credit approval.