Personal Loan Rates – Salisbury NC
If you are looking for some of the best personal loan rates in Salisbury, NC, come to First Bank for small bank service with big bank options.
Salisbury, North Carolina is rich in culture and history and has 10 National Register historic districts. While walking the streets of Salisbury, you’ll note numerous homes and commercial buildings dating from the 19th and early 20th century. With residents so devoted to preserving the integrity and memory of their great city, it’s no surprise that they have adopted First Bank as their go-to neighborhood bank.
First Bank itself boasts a history of community values and customer-oriented services, dating back to 1935.
We offer personal loans with flexible terms at competitive rates. At First Bank, we are dedicated to serving our customers when they need us most. That is why we offer some of the best personal loan rates on customized loans built to meet your specific needs.
Personal loans can be useful for combating a variety of expenses. Here are a few reasons you may need to take out a personal loan:
- Medical expenses: Health issues and injuries are unpredictable, and you aren’t always prepared to pay for the cost of care. Taking out a personal loan can help you cover those costs and once, and allow you to pay back them back over a shorter period of time.
- Home Improvement: Whether you’re tired of your bathroom floors, need a new roof, or want to increase the value of your home, personal loans can help you get the money you need for home improvement costs.
- Vacations: Your daily routine can be stressful, and sometimes you just need a vacation. A personal loan can help you get out of Salisbury, NC for a while and finally take that cruise to the Bahamas.
Best Personal Loans At The Some of The Best Rates In Salisbury, NC
First Bank offers several types of personal loans.
- First Line is a personal line of credit that provides you with instant borrowing power. You can request cash when you need it just by writing a check.
- Ready Reserve is First Bank’s overdraft protection account. In the event that your checking account does not have enough funds to cover a check, we will automatically transfer funds into your checking account from your Ready Reserve line of credit. You can also use Ready Reserve to borrow money up to your overdraft limit.
- Credit cards can be an option for a small personal loan. First Bank has several credit cards, including the Platinum Credit Cards with Rewards.
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) can be taken out using your accrued home equity as collateral. These are helpful to fund projects like medical bills, college tuition, or home remodeling.
Visit First Bank at 1525 Jake Alexander Blvd. South to speak with one of our specialists about the best personal loan rates we offer.
Loans subject to credit approval.