Small Business Loan Rates in North Carolina
For competitive small business loan rates* in North Carolina, stop by your local First Bank branch to compare loans with flexible terms and highly competitive rates. We make borrowing money for your business easy and provide the necessary financing for you to be successful in your venture.
Small Business Loans at First Bank
First Bank is dedicated to helping you navigate the small business loan process. A government-sponsored loan from the Small Business Administration (SBA) can help you grow your business when traditional bank financing may not be an option.
We have an SBA team with expertise in different types of SBA lending programs. Some of our solutions for your small business include:
- Long repayment terms up to 25 years
- Lower monthly payments
- Competitive fixed or variable rate options
- 504 refinancing for large debts
For more information on applying for a small business loan, contact a First Bank SBA team member.
Additional Loan Options for Businesses
In addition to small business loans, First Bank offers a variety of other loan options to help your business succeed. We offer:
- Business Credit Cards with Rewards—These credit cards offer low rates, no annual fees, and a rewards program with everyday purchases.
- Lines of Credit—This solution allows you to access cash for any business venture quickly and efficiently. You can repay and reuse your credit line as needed.
- Business Loans—Our business loans can help you expand your business, fund new equipment, and increase your revenue.
- Commercial Mortgages—Our specialists provide competitive pricing on a variety of commercial mortgage products and can help structure a loan specific to your needs.
Visit First Bank Today
To compare small business loan rates, visit your local North Carolina First Bank. With more than 100 locations in North Carolina, we are determined to help you choose the best option for your financial needs.
*Loans subject to credit approval.