Small Business Loans – Florence, SC
With a rising population and a per capita income higher than the state average, Florence, South Carolina, is a promising place for new businesses. First Bank has two locations in town that offer small business loans for customers wanting to open, expand or otherwise finance their small business.
Loan Options at First Bank
Our small business loan options include:
- Business Loans. Receive a lump sum of cash to finance everything you need to get your business off and running. Use the money to buy vehicles, inventory, equipment or supplies.
- Credit Line. Use a business line of credit to make purchases as needed. The flexibility of this loan allows you to borrow and repay regularly.
- Business Credit Card. Take advantage of low rates, no annual fees and a rewards program for registered cards to back your small business needs. Use the card as often as you wish.
- Commercial Mortgages. Finance your place of business with First Bank’s competitive lending. Consult with our commercial mortgage experts for market area expertise and industry knowledge.
- SBA Lending. These government-sponsored loans for small business are a great option when traditional bank financing is not available.
- Construction Loans. Use this option to pay for new construction, remodeling or expansion of your building.
- Professional Loans. Certain types of businesses can be approved for a professional loan so you can build that new office space you’ve been thinking about.
Additional Small Business Features
After you’ve opened your small business loan with First Bank, use our additional services to further enhance your business including our business checking and savings accounts, easy payment processing, direct deposit and more. Our First Bank associates on West Evans Street and Loop Road in Florence, SC, will be happy to assist you with you small business loan.
Loans subject to credit approval.