Small Personal Loans – South Carolina
Small personal loans are just one of the ways First Bank serves the financial needs of our South Carolina customers. South Carolina’s First Bank is more than just a place to store your money. It’s a place to grow, borrow, and manage money, and our small personal loans feature competitive rates and flexible terms.
Small Personal Loans from South Carolina’s First Bank
We have two kinds of personal loans:
- Personal Line of Credit. Enjoy immediate borrowing power by providing a personal line of credit. Make out a check to yourself for the amount of cash that you need and pay it back according to the terms. Qualified collateral may be required in some cases.
- Ready Reserve. Ready Reserve is First Bank’s overdraft protection program that functions as a loan by allowing you to spend more than what you have in your account without having to pay overdraft fees. First Bank will provide the difference in the purchase and you pay it back as needed. Ready Reserve also allows customers to borrow cash up to the amount of their overdraft limit.
More Loan Options for South Carolina Residents
First Bank also offers standard home equity lines of credit.
Standard Home Equity Lines of Credit — Benefits of a First Bank HELOC include:
- Low interest rate
- Interest may be up to 100% tax deductible
- Access with checks
- Can be secured by equity in your primary or secondary home
First Bank also has a Platinum Credit Card that allows you to make everyday purchases while piling up rewards points for registered cards that can be redeemed at restaurants, retail stores, or for travel expenses.
Small personal loans are often used to buy a car or make home improvements. With First Bank’s personal loan programs you can store the money you do have while accessing the money you don’t.
Apply for a SC Personal Loan Today
In order to apply for a personal loan at your local South Carolina First Bank, you’ll need to bring the following documents:
- ID — driver’s license, state ID or Social Security card or passport
- Address verification — recent mail, copy or lease or utility bills
- Proof of income — pay stubs, bank statements, tax returns or W-2 forms
You’ll find two First Bank branches in Dillon, SC, another pair in Florence, SC, one in Cheraw, SC, and a final location in Latta, SC. All six of our South Carolina branches offer small personal loans.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.