Wilmington, North Carolina, has a lot to offer, and that includes the town’s financial institutions. The very best qualities of Wilmington’s banks are evident in the five First Bank locations found on Oleander Drive, South College Road, Market Street (Downtown and Porters Neck), and Eastwood Road.
Why Should I Choose First Bank?
There are many reasons why First Bank is the preferred choice among Wilmington’s banks:
- Convenience. With five locations to choose from, flexible hours, and online and mobile banking capabilities*, you’re free to enjoy everything Wilmington has to offer without being bogged down by your banking needs.
- Variety. Whether it’s storing, investing, or borrowing money, a Wilmington First Bank has you covered. We offer Credit and debit cards**, insurance, merchant services, and other financial services.
- Service. As a community bank, we pride ourselves on customer service and a personal connection to our customers. We take the time to get to know you and your financial needs.
- Innovation. We are happy to bring you the latest in banking technology, including mobile check deposit, so you can satisfy your banking needs from home or on the road. We’re a forward-thinking bank with today’s digital society in mind.
- Vision. We offer a full slate of business solutions including loans, business accounts, and payroll processing. We are invested in the very economy that makes Wilmington such a desired destination.
- Friendliness. Walk into a First Bank in Wilmington to be greeted with a warm smile. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Visit Your Local Wilmington First Bank
The population of Wilmington is around 112,000 so with five branch locations, it’s easy to see the popularity of First Bank. Explore all the possibilities of First Bank and see why we are the best bank for your financial needs. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
*The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Customers must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.
**See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee. Loans subject to credit approval.
USA Today: http://traveltips.usatoday.com/things-see-wilmington-north-carolina-beach-27973.html