Protection for what’s most important to you.
- Maintaining a spouse’s or children’s lifestyles
- Paying for the education of children
- Ensuring the continuation of a business
Term Life Insurance
- Offers fixed premiums over a set period of time, like 10 or 20 years
- Applies to a policyholder’s healthcare and funeral costs, debt, mortgage, etc.
- Can provide lower premiums than a Universal Life Insurance plan
Whole Life Insurance
- Maintains coverage for the insured, as long as premiums are paid
- Offers fixed premiums
- Includes cash value benefits that can earn interest or serve as equity
Universal Life Insurance
- Offers permanent insurance with options to change premiums and death benefits
- Accumulates cash value, which earns interest
- Allows policyholders to borrow against the accumulated cash value without tax implications
Variable Life Insurance
- Similar to Universal Life Insurance
- Offers more flexibility to choose investment risks to maximize cash value benefit
- Comprised of various investment funds, such as stocks, bonds, equities, money market, etc.
First Bank Insurance Services was really helpful in advising me on term life insurance. Now I have the peace of mind that my family and business will be taken care of.Craig Baggett, owner of Kees Appliance Center
Insurance products are underwritten by non-affiliated insurance companies. Insurance products offered are:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Insured||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|