Protection for what’s most important to you.
There are four primary types of life insurance, and each has a place in any sound financial plan.
The four variations of life insurance are:
- Term Life Insurance, which offers fixed premiums for a fixed period of time, like 10 or 20 years
- Whole Life Insurance, which gives you permanent insurance, as long as premiums are paid, with fixed premiums and cash value benefits
- Universal Life Insurance offers permanent insurance with options to change premiums and death benefits
- Variable Life Insurance, which is similar to Universal Life but with the flexibility to choose investment risks to maximize cash value benefit
Life insurance can be used for a variety of financial planning purposes, including:
- Paying for the education of children
- Helping your spouse and surviving children maintain their lifestyles
- To ensure the continuation of a business after the death of a key owner or employee
First Bank was really helpful in advising me on term life insurance. Now I have the peace of mind that my family and business will be taken care of.Craig Baggett, owner of Kees Appliance Center
Insurance products are underwritten by non-affiliated insurance companies. Insurance products offered are:
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Insured||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|