Want a healthier, happier employee?
First@Work is the easy-to-implement financial wellness plan for your employees.
Plus, no-fee account options, credit file monitoring, identity theft protection and more.
- Employees can earn $100 in reward points by:
- Opening a First Bank First@Work checking account
- Activating their debit card and enrolling in our rewards program within 45 day
- Making at least one qualifying transaction with your First Bank debit card within 45 days7
- Avoid the $20 monthly maintenance fee by receiving a direct deposit of any amount during the statement cycle. Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Some benefits require registration/activation.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
- Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee, but you’re entitled to a refund of $15 of foreign ATM fees each statement cycle.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Please see the One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Federal Reserve Economic Well-Being of US Households in 2018. PWC Employee Financial Wellness Survey, 2018.
*These benefits are available with First@Work checking.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.