Good Days Start with Good Deeds: Terms and Conditions
By participating in First Bank’s Good Days Start with Good Deeds campaign, you agree by the following terms and conditions.
This campaign is sponsored solely by First Bank (“Sponsor”), 300 SW Broad St., Southern Pines, NC 28387. Media outlets used for advertising of this campaign are promotional partners only and have no responsibility for the administration of it or any related obligations. This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or any other social media site.
You must be 18 years of age or over to provide your entry or have permission from a parent or guardian. You do not need to be a First Bank client to participate.
Eligible individuals may participate in the campaign by creating and submitting an entry that describes their good deeds at localfirstbank.com/gooddeeds. Creativity is encouraged and entrants are welcome to share their entry on social media with the hashtag #gooddaysgooddeeds.
An entry via hashtag or website should explain the entrant’s good deed. If an entry form is completed via localfirstbank.com/gooddeeds, it must be completed in full (name, email address, city, state, phone number) with acknowledgment and acceptance of the campaign Terms and Conditions. Likewise, entry via the campaign’s hashtag constitutes automatic acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
No financial information will be requested (account number, social security number, password or other identifying information not listed above). Entries must be in English, must be original, and must not infringe on third‑party rights. Once the entry form is completed and the Entry is uploaded, it is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited.
Additional entry requirements:
- Content may not be sexually explicit or suggestive; dangerous; violent; or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; or contain nudity. Sponsor’s determination of what constitutes said conditions shall be final.
- Content may not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message. Sponsor’s determination of what constitutes said conditions shall be final.
- Content may not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other people, products or companies.
- Content may not itself be in violation of any law.
- Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries, nor responsible for any Entry not actually received due to improper transmission. Similarly, Sponsor does not have any obligation to advise Entrant of an incomplete Entry.
- No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the campaign: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email or mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non‑human intervention in the operation of the campaign, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the campaign, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the campaign.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Approved entries will be posted to First Bank’s #gooddaysgooddeeds website and may be posted to other First Bank and the nonprofit partner websites, social media sites and used for marketing purposes. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant’s likeness or statements.
First Bank may use entrants’ collected email address to send emails and surveys for marketing purposes. First Bank will not share any personal data captured during registration except the entrant’s good deed with any third parties without express permission of the entrant.
Use of the Website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is at user’s own risk. By participating in the campaign, the Entrant releases Sponsor, its agencies and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co‑branders or other partners and any of their employees and any social media site from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the campaign.