Step 1Enroll in digital banking
Welcome to a simple and safe way to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds and much more! Please choose the category of digital banking in which you would like to enroll:
Digital Banking for Business Clients
Online banking for business is an internet-based cash management system. To use online banking, an eligible business must complete, sign and date the online banking enrollment form. (If the PDF document does not open, right‑click on the button and select “Save target as…” to save the document to your computer.)Enroll Today
Step 2Go mobile with the First Bank app
Want to bank on the go? Here’s how:
- Use the text-to-download box below to send yourself a link.
- Use the link to download First Bank’s digital banking app for your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Download the app for your tablet as well by clicking one of the links on the right while accessing this page on your tablet.
Step 3Explore our digital tools
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, check with your mobile service provider for web access fees. iPhone® and iPod Touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
- If you have any questions about online banking for business, please call us at 1-866-435-7208 or send an email to BusinessSupport@LocalFirstBank.com, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST).