Minimize your costs while maximizing the reward.
- You want to manage your payroll online.
- You want to reduce time spent on payroll.
- You want to recognize or thank employees.
- You have any employees who do not have a bank account.
First Bank offers the full spectrum of payroll needs—from simple transactions via online banking to complete outsourcing through our partner, CBIZ Flex-Pay.
CBIZ Flex-Pay offers a team of experts to assist you with administrative services, complete management reporting; and federal, state and local tax deposits and filings. You can also easily file payments to outside agencies, such as 401(k) or child support, and offer employees payment options including check, direct deposit or payroll card.
- Spend less time managing payroll
- Control costs with no hidden fees
- Remain compliant with the latest regulatory changes
- Access multiple processing options and dozens of management reports
- Make year-end tax filing more efficient
Payroll Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit is an efficient way to handle payroll distribution, and eliminate the expense and hassle of paying employees by check.
Deposit paychecks directly into their checking or savings accounts at the financial institution of their choice. You can also use Direct Deposit to deposit expense reimbursements, pension payments, dividends and other disbursements.
- Eliminate check writing and expenses for stopped payments or reissues
- Reduce costs and time for reconcilement, postage and check printing
- Simplify the distribution of payroll to offsite employees
- Reduce the risk of check fraud
- Save employees time and enable deposits to be split into multiple accounts