Best Small Business Bank – North Carolina
If you’re looking for the best small business bank in North Carolina, the search ends with First Bank. First Bank’s doors first opened in 1935 to serve farmers and local businesses when the small town of Troy, NC, lost its local bank. Since then, we have continued to help small businesses thrive all over North Carolina.
Small Business Options at First Bank
In fact, First Bank was one of five institutions to receive a cash infusion from the U.S. Treasury’s Small Business Lending Fund in an effort to further increase small business loan offerings.
“Not all businesses are the same, and we are a community bank with community values that strives to anticipate and meet your needs. Small business owners will find that we offer multiple banking options to fit their needs.“
There are a number of reasons why First Bank is among the best small business banks in North Carolina. With locations throughout the state, your business can count on us for:
- Business loans. Get a lump-sum business loan for equipment, supplies, inventory, vehicles, or anything else you need.*
- Credit lines. Open a line of credit to borrow and repay as needed or utilize a First Bank business credit card to be used at any time.*
- Commercial mortgages. First Bank can offer you a competitive mortgage for your place of business.
- Construction loans. We’ll give you a helping hand in our construction and professional loans program to build new construction, remodel, renovate or expand.*
- Merchant services. First Bank can help with easy payroll and payment processing, direct deposit, check collection, and more.
- Checking and savings accounts. We offer several business checking accounts and 3 business savings accounts, each designed to meet the unique needs of a variety of businesses.
- Credit cards. The First Bank Business World Elite Credit Card provides you with the freedom to make business purchases as needed and pay them off in a convenient and secure way.
- Online & mobile banking. With a First Bank business account you can quickly and easily manage your funds from your computer or mobile device with our online and mobile banking services.*
- Treasury services. We offer a wide range of cash management services, from deposit services to payroll processing.
Find a First Bank Near You
Small businesses make up over 99% of all employers in the U.S. and have accounted for 67% of all new jobs since 1995. First Bank understands the value of small businesses and their impact on the economy. Your search for the best small business bank in North Carolina stops here. All that’s left is to find a location near you.
Looking for more information on small business banking? Check out these articles:
Member FDIC. Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Customers must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.
Triangle Business Journal: http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2013/04/five-nc-community-banks-ramp-up.html