Small Business Startup Loans in North Carolina
If you have a good idea and a little bit of business savvy, a small business startup loan can serve as the cornerstone to your fortune. Whether it’s a traditional business loan, credit line, commercial mortgage, construction loan or business credit card, First Bank* can provide the foundation you need to become your own success story.
Small Business Loans from First Bank
First Bank’s small business startup loan offerings include:
- Lump-sum loan to finance equipment or vehicles
- Business credit card for all those everyday business expenses
- Business line of credit for continued borrowing
- Commercial mortgage so you can buy the business space of your dreams
- Construction loan for starting from scratch or renovation projects
Using a Loan to Start a North Carolina Small Business
Our support for small businesses extends well beyond startup loans. Utilize our Financial Education Center to read about valuable information for small business owners including:
- How to evaluate a location for business potential.
- Tips for marketing a small business and social media strategies.
- Common cash management mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How to utilize Google to help new customers find you.
- Ways to thank your customers and cultivate loyalty.
- How to gather customer data.
For even more information on First Bank, read our articles on what’s required to open a business checking account, construction loans in North Carolina, and small business credit card comparisons.
Loans subject to credit approval.
Small Business: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/definition-business-loans-1902.html