Get a loan that goes the extra mile.
If your property is worth more than most, consider a jumbo, or non-conforming, loan. A jumbo loan is for loan amounts higher than Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s maximum conforming limits. It’s designed with people who can handle higher monthly mortgage payments in mind.
- You’re looking for flexible loan options for high-value properties.
- You’d like to explore extra features like interest-only payments.
- You can afford higher interest rates in exchange for unique terms.
- A non-conforming loan with mortgage amounts above the maximum conforming loan limits, up to $1 million.
- Availability in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options.
- Provides the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount and the choice of a variety of loan options.
- For those looking for loan amounts up to $2.5 million, we also offer a private banking option, which can offer greater flexibility than our traditional jumbo loan when needed.
Offering a choice between fixed or adjustable-rates, our jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing on larger loans.
Applying for a First Bank mortgage is fast, easy and secure. Before you begin, have the following information on hand.
Loans are subject to credit approval.