Detect and prevent check fraud faster.
- Your company has experienced check fraud loss.
- You want to reduce exposure to fraudulent transactions.
Get peace of mind with Positive Pay.
This service compares each check presented for payment against your check issue file. You can view all images of checks before deciding which items to pay or return, monitor daily incoming clearings and return fraudulent items.
- Customize the program to your needs
- Single checks are easily entered
- Issued checks can be maintenanced to avoid unnecessary suspect items
- Sign on through online banking
- Email confirmation for receipt of your issued file
- Email notification of suspect items
ACH Positive Pay
You can confidently share your account number with business constituents as necessary, because ACH Positive Pay helps guard against unauthorized electronic activity. Any ACH transaction that does not meet the parameters you set will have to be approved by you, or we will send an email notification when any ACH item is posting to your account.
ACH Authorization Rules
- Defines preauthorized ACH transaction rules for an account
- Can include the originating company, standard entry class and transaction type
- Can set a cap for the maximum authorized dollar amount
- If an unauthorized ACH item posts, the rules determine whether it requires a pay/return decision, or if to alert you via email about the unauthorized activity
- Defines guidelines for monitoring ACH activity and alerting you if an ACH item posts that matches the monitoring guidelines
- Can include the standard entry class, transaction code, transaction type (debits and/or credits) and the transaction amount
- All items meeting the filter criteria are automatically returned
First Bank offers both full and partial account reconciliation and check serial sort. Our account reconciliation service includes secure file transmission of all cleared items and detailed account reports that can be fully customized. File transmission is available electronically in CSV, Excel and BAI2 formats.