Best Personal Checking Account Near Me
If you’re looking to open a checking account near you, visit your local First Bank today. Whether you want a basic checking account or a premium checking account with benefits, First Bank has a variety of options for you to choose from.
First Bank’s checking accounts come with features like free online and mobile banking*, mobile check deposit, and use of CashPoints ATMs free of First Bank fees*. Visit our Account Comparison chart to figure out which account fits your financial needs best.
Checking Accounts at First Bank
Learn more about the different checking account options offered at First Bank:
- Everywhere Checking—our basic checking account with free online banking and free debit card rewards
- Everywhere Plus—this account includes all the benefits of Everywhere Checking plus you earn interest on your balances
- Everywhere Premium—this account includes all the benefits of Everywhere Plus in addition to complimentary services
- Campus Checking—our checking account for students is fee-free and offers free online banking and debit card rewards
- Senior Checking—for seniors 55 years or older, this account is fee-free with a minimum monthly deposit, free online banking, and debit card rewards
Switching To First Bank
Switching banks can be a hassle, but with First Bank, it doesn’t have to be. All you have to do is stop by a branch near you and sign up for an account. We’ll guide you through switching your account step by step. All you need is:
- Your new First Bank account information.
- Your previous account information.
- List of any automated debits (ACH) and/or direct deposits.
If you’ve recently moved to North Carolina or South Carolina, you won’t have to worry about where to find the best bank for a checking account near you anymore.
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
*While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.