Financial Wellness Starts at Work
No-fee account options, credit file monitoring, identity theft protection, and money management tools help your employees take care of what they earn.
- More than 100 branch locations across the Carolinas
- No First Bank fees at out-of-network ATMs plus with our ATM fee rebates we will refund up to $15/month of fees charged by other ATM owners5
- Free digital banking and free mobile app with check deposit and Zelle®6
- Avoid the $20 monthly maintenance fee by receiving a direct deposit of any amount during the statement cycle. Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
- Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee, but you’re entitled to a refund of $15 of foreign ATM fees each statement cycle.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Please see the One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
*These benefits are available with First@Work checking.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.