Savings Account Interest Rates in North Carolina
Whether you’re saving for retirement or starting a college fund, having the right savings account can help you reach your financial goals. With some of the most competitive savings account interest rates in North Carolina, First Bank offers a variety of options to meet your financial needs.
Types of Savings Accounts at First Bank
When you’re comparing interest rates, it’s important to understand which accounts offer the best rates. At First Bank, we offer six different savings accounts with varying interest rates:
- Everywhere Savings—For simple savings at a competitive interest rate, this account offers free online and mobile banking, account alerts, and free eStatements.
- MyFirst Savings—If you’re under 18 and ready to start saving, consider opening a MyFirst Savings account. You only need a $10 deposit to open the account and don’t have to worry about a minimum balance or maintenance fees.
- Money Market—With higher interest rates and instant access, our money market account allows you to have six free withdrawals per month, free online and mobile banking, free eStatements, and more.
- CDs—If you don’t need immediate access to funds, this option provides flexible rates and guaranteed rates of return. CDs typically offer higher interest rates than savings and money market accounts, making them a great investment option.
- IRAs—At First Bank, we offer a variety of IRA options for your long-term retirement plans including traditional, Roth, and SEP IRAs. Talk to one of our banking experts about the different rates you’ll receive if you choose to open up an IRA.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)—For a great way to save on current and future medical expenses, consider opening a health savings account. This account allows you to manage health care spending and earn tax-advantaged savings.
Use our Account Comparison Chart to decide which savings account is best for you.
Get Competitive Interest Rates at First Bank
Interest rates will vary depending on which savings account you choose. Regardless of the type of savings account you open, we want to make sure you’re getting a good rate. Consult with one of our banking experts at your nearest First Bank to compare interest rates.
Open a Savings Account Today