and low rates from
When you need funding to fuel your small business, First Bank is ready to help.
We help small businesses like yours get government-sponsored loans from the Small Business Administration (SBA), which can help you grow when traditional bank financing may not be an option.
What can I do with an SBA 7(a) Loan?
Whether you’re a new business owner or looking to expand operations, the proceeds from SBA 7(a) loans can help fund almost any aspect of development:
- Purchase owner-user real estate
- Start up, purchase, or expand business operations
- Buy equipment and inventory
- Obtain working capital
- Get funding to buy out a business partner
Why should I work with First Bank?
At First Bank, we know the ins and outs of SBA lending, including SBA 7(a) and customized industry loans. We can help you raise long- and short-term working capital, refinance debts and real estate loans, and more. With an SBA loan from First Bank, you’ll enjoy:
- A simple application process
- Long repayment terms of up to 25 years
- Competitive fixed- or variable-rate options
- Lower monthly payments
More than a decade ago, First Bank helped my husband and I finance our dream. Thanks to their sound, honest business expertise and support, both our restaurant and relationship with the bank are thriving.Jenny Duckart, Salem Street Pub Owner