Small Business Bank – North Carolina
First Bank has become the small business bank in North Carolina for owners across the state. We were named one of the best banks in North Carolina by Forbes. We provide the diverse selection of services you expect from a national bank, with the personalized care of a community bank.
North Carolina’s Small Business Bank
As a local bank with several locations in North Carolina, we go out of our way to lend a helping hand to small businesses. Here’s how we can serve your small business needs:
- Business Loans: Receive a lump sum of cash to finance everything you need to get your business off and running. Use the money to buy vehicles, inventory, equipment, or supplies.
- Credit Line: Use a business line of credit to make purchases as needed. The flexibility of this loan allows you to borrow and repay regularly.
- Business Credit Card: Take advantage of low rates, no annual fees, and a rewards program for registered cards to back your small business needs. Use the card as often as you wish.
- Commercial Mortgages: Finance your place of business with First Bank’s competitive lending. Consult with our commercial mortgage experts for market area expertise and industry knowledge.
- Construction Loans: Use this option to pay for new construction, remodeling, or expansion of your building.
Business Checking and Savings Accounts
We offer 5 business checking accounts, 3 business savings accounts, and a group banking account.
Our checking accounts are:
- Business Essentials — Great for small businesses with basic banking needs.
- Business Interest — An interest-earning business checking account.
- Business Advantage — Good for established businesses with higher transaction volumes.
- Community Checking — Best for nonprofits and community organizations.
- Commercial Analysis — For business that need comprehensive management services.
Our savings accounts are:
- Business Savings — A basic account with a low minimum balance.
- Money Market — Offers higher rates and a high level of liquidity.
- CDs — Offers a guaranteed return with a fixed rate and choice of terms.
Our group banking account offers banking benefits for you and your coworkers, including:
- Free online and mobile banking*
- Free Mastercard® debit card with rewards program*
Credit and Debit Cards
With a First Bank business debit or credit card, you can earn rewards points for purchases and enjoy many other benefits, such as:
- Zero liability
- Worldwide acceptance
- Purchase assurance
- MasterCard Global Service®
Other Business Services
Merchant services. Easily accept and process credit and debit cards, checks, and gift cards from your customers.
Treasury services. Let First Bank handle your payroll processing, deposit services, and receivables.
Online and mobile banking. Small business owners work long hours and with our online and mobile banking, so do we. Access your account and make transactions at any time from any location.
Visit First Bank Today
First Bank opened its doors right here in North Carolina in 1935 to help local farmers and small businesses manage their money during difficult economic times. This vision has continued for nearly 85 years since as we continue to operate as a leading small business bank in North Carolina.
See how First Bank can be your small business bank in North Carolina.
While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.Requires free enrollment in each program. Rewards are based upon qualifying purchases as defined in the terms of each program. For additional information, see our website at One Rewards Program. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Loans subject to credit approval.