The business checking account that pays.
When you maintain a minimum account balance with your Business Interest account, you earn. It’s as simple as that. Interest-earning accounts and hundreds of no-fee transactions give growing businesses an advantage in a competitive market.
- You are a small to mid-sized business.
- You want to get more out of your banking experience.
- You can maintain $2,000 in your checking account.
- 250 free transactions per month1
- Up to $10,000 cash or coin/currency deposits at no charge2
- Interest paid if minimum balance maintained
- Free digital banking3
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
- Free CashPoints® ATM network4
- Rewards with your First Bank debit or credit card5
- Online bill pay
You can easily avoid the $15 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle6:
- Maintain a $2,000 minimum balance. or
- Maintain an average collected balance of $4,000
- A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits. There is a fee of $0.40 per item for each item in excess of 250 per statement cycle (or month).
- A fee of $0.18 per $100 on all additional cash deposits.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.