Deposit customer checks right from your computer.
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to make deposits from your office, or any remote site, directly into your First Bank account. It also enables you to upload multiple checks as a single deposit, saving you valuable time and trips to the bank.
First Bank provides the software, training and support — all you need is a personal computer, a scanner and internet access.
- You want to consolidate banking relationships.
- You make frequent trips to the bank.
- You need to make deposits later in the day.
- Your team collects customer checks in the field.
- Electronic deposits made on business days before 6 pm receive same-day credit
- Frequent deposits reduce the risk of fraud by allowing returned items to be identified sooner
- Speeds up cash flow
- Multiple checks can be uploaded at once
- Stored digital images reduce research time and physical storage needs
- Custom reporting to accounting systems
Introducing: Anytime Deposit
If your employees are regularly on the road collecting payments from your customers you can opt in to Anytime Deposit: A mobile check deposit tool that allows your team to collect and deposit funds from their phones or tablets into your accounts.
To get started: talk to your local First Bank Treasury Services professional, and then download the Anytime Deposit app using the tool below.
Please note: you must have signed up for Anytime Deposit with your local Treasury Services representative in order to use the app.