Banks With Stress-Free Checking Accounts
By switching to a bank with stress-free checking accounts, you can worry less about your finances. At First Bank, we offer stress-free checking accounts to make your personal banking experience as easy as possible.
Types of Checking Accounts at First Bank
First Bank offers five different checking accounts. Take a look at our account options below:
- Everywhere Checking—this is our basic checking account that offers free, online and mobile banking, account alerts, and a debit card rewards program
- Everywhere Plus—this account offers the same benefits as our Everywhere Checking account in addition to earning interest on your balances
- Everywhere Premium—as our top-tier checking account, Everywhere Premium offers the same benefits as Everywhere Checking, plus free membership checks and an unlimited number of free non-First Bank ATM withdrawals
- Campus Checking—our stress-free student checking account has no monthly fees and offers eight free, out-of-network ATM transactions
- Senior Checking—seniors 55 and older can qualify for no monthly fees and earn rewards on everyday purchases
Checking Account Benefits
Whether you need a basic checking account or a premium checking account with rewards, First Bank can help you figure out the best option for your finances. Take a look at some of the benefits First Bank offers with our stress-free checking accounts. By meeting minimal requirements, you won’t incur any First Bank fees for things like:
- Online or mobile banking
- Account activity alerts
- Monthly paper or electronic statements
- Automated online bill paying
We even offer ways of dodging monthly maintenance fees simply by meeting certain requirements. Additionally, depending on which of our five stress-free checking accounts you decide to open, you can avoid fees for things like ATM transactions and check ordering while earning interest on minimal balance requirements.
Visit First Bank Today
While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. While First Bank does not charge for Alerts, check with your mobile service provider for web access or text messaging fees. Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule that is also available at your local branch. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Loans subject to credit approval.