Calculate your Balance Transfer
If your current credit card isn’t meeting all of your needs, consider switching to a First Bank credit card. First Bank now offers the option to transfer your balance from your current credit cards to a First Bank credit card with no fee.* We even have a balance transfer calculator on our website so you can find out exactly how much money you will save by switching to a First Bank card.
Save Money with a First Bank Card
First Bank’s MasterCard credit cards feature awesome benefits such as:
- Rewards for making every day and monthly purchases.*
- Credit card access benefits like online customer service and 24-hour access.
- Security benefits like zero liability and ID theft resolution.
- Convenience benefits like a 26-day grace period and MasterCard Global Service®.
- Shopping benefits like price protection and extended warranty.
With a First Bank credit card you can:
- Consolidate all your debt on to one card, with one easy payment.
- Save money when you transfer the funds from your old card to your First Bank MasterCard.
- Avoid the fee other credit card companies charge for each balance transfer.
Calculate Your Savings
Whether you are a current First Bank customer or a customer of another financial institution, you can save money by transferring your credit card balance to our First Bank MasterCard. We offer MasterCard credit cards for qualifying individuals and business owners. You can even use our balance transfer calculator to calculate just how much money you will be saving by transferring your credit card balance to a First Bank card. All you have to do is input your current credit card balances and rates, and we’ll tell you your new cost per month and your savings per month.
*Credit applications are subject to credit approval. See our Disclosure Summary for complete details on rates and fees.