You can easily avoid the $25 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle:
- Maintain a $3,000 minimum balance, OR
- Maintain an average collected balance of $6,000, OR
- Maintain a combined balance of $50,000 in personal or business deposits, OR1
- Outstanding personal loan, HELOC, or business loan balances2
- Deposit $25,000 or less in cash
1. Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule
, which is also available at your local branch.2. Eligible personal or business deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans.