Banks in High Point, NC
If you’re running a comparison between banks in High Point, NC, you can use First Bank as the standard. We’ve set the bar high and are proud to be the place that other banks in High Point, NC, strive to be.
Our Bank’s High Point History
If you’re just moved to High Point, NC, or if you’re thinking about switching banks, we have plenty of history, services, and innovation that can entice you. Take a look at how we got here and what we have to offer:
- History. First Bank got its start back in 1935 less than an hour from High Point, NC, when we stepped in to serve local farmers and small business that lost their bank during the Depression. This model of service has been our foundation for more than 80 years.
- Customer Service. As a community bank, we take the opportunity to connect with our customers on a personal basis and get to know their every financial need. We are active in the communities we serve and are an instrumental part of the local economy in High Point, NC.
- Selection of Services. We’re more than just a place to open a basic checking or savings account. You can come to us for a loan, a mortgage, an investment portfolio, and more.*
- Innovation. Bank with us from a home computer, tablet or smartphone. Deposit checks from anywhere, receive account activity alerts by text message, or connect with us on social media.
- Convenience. Our two High Point, NC, locations are open from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday through Thursday and from 9 am to 6 pm on Friday. Online banking is always available.
- Resourcefulness. We have a helpful online library of articles, blogs, tips, and guides related to everything from refinancing a home to saving money to starting a business.
So if you’re comparing banks in High Point, NC, you’d be hard-pressed to find one that stacks up to First Bank. Give us a try today!
Loans subject to credit approval.