Access features and services that make your bank one less thing to manage.
Specially designed for growing businesses, you’ll enjoy a debit card rewards bonus plus enhanced security features to protect your business from identity theft and data breaches.
- You own a small or mid-sized business.
- You currently use our Treasury Services.
- You want extra security protections.
- 500 free transactions per month1
- Up to $25,000 cash or coin/currency deposits at no charge2
- Free first order of business Intropack checks
- Eligible for the Small Business Bundle personal checking account
- Eligible for premium mobile check deposit limits
- Enhanced access to Treasury Services, like payment solutions and credit card processing
- Debit Card Rewards Bonus3
- Small Business Monitoring & Identity Management Center4
- Data Breach Solutions5
- Up to $1,000,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage5
- Cell Phone Protection5
- Rewards with your First Bank debit or credit card6
- First@Work employee checking accounts
- Travel, leisure, dining, and lifestyle discounts at thousands of local and national retailers4
- Earn cash rewards when you shop online at dozens of your favorite retailers4
- Prescription savings on brand-name and generic drugs7
- Vision care savings on eyewear, exams, and surgical procedures7
- Dental savings on services like routine care, orthodontics, oral surgery, and more7
You can easily avoid the $25 maintenance fee by having one or more of the following Treasury Services products10:
- Merchant Services
- Direct Deposit Payroll Services
Get 15,000 reward points for New Mastercard Business Card with Rewards Cardholders after $500+ in credit card purchases:8
- Open a Mastercard Business Card with Rewards
- Activate your credit card and spend $500+ in purchases within 45 days9
- A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits. There is a fee of $0.40 per item for each item in excess of 500 per statement cycle (or month).
- A fee of $0.18 per $100 on all additional cash deposits.
- To receive 10,000 (a $100 value) First Bank Rewards points, card owners must open and activate a business debit card, register their card at the First Bank One Rewards Program website (firstbankonerewards.com), and spend $250 or more within 45 days of opening. Bonus rewards points awarded through this promotion will be credited to your account within 60 business days of qualifying for the bonus. This offer is for new cardholders only and expires December 31, 2021.
- Benefits require registration/ activation.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate. Expense reimbursement does not cover unauthorized electronic transfers related to the business.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- This is NOT insurance.
- Credit cards are subject to credit approval. To receive 15,000 (a $150 value) First Bank Rewards points, card owners must open and activate a Mastercard Business Card with Rewards, register their card at the First Bank One Rewards Program website (firstbankonerewards.com), and spend $500 or more within 45 days of opening. Bonus rewards points awarded through this promotion will be credited to your account within 60 business days of qualifying for the bonus. This offer is for new cardholders only and expires December 31, 2021.
- Please see the One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.