Community Bank for Small Business
Since 1935, First Bank has been the go-to community bank for small business owners. Our first branch opened in Troy, NC, where we helped farmers and local business owners manage their funds. We have continued to evolve to meet the needs of our customers, and today we are the top choice for businesses across North Carolina and South Carolina.
A Community Bank That Cares About Small Businesses
Not all businesses are the same, and we are a community bank with community values that strives to anticipate and meet your needs. Small business owners will find that we offer multiple banking options to fit their needs.
- Banking: Our checking and savings accounts are designed to accommodate businesses at any level. They range from the most basic Business Essentials plan, to our most advanced Business Advantage Plus plan.
- Business Debit Card: Conveniently access your funds and register your card to earn rewards on every day and monthly purchases. Enjoy benefits on travel, convenience and shopping.
- Online & Mobile Banking: A business account with First Bank gives you access to our free online and mobile banking services. Quickly and easily manage your funds from your computer or mobile device.
- Loans & Credit: Whether you are just getting started or constructing your second office, we have options to fit your needs. We offer loans, mortgages, and lines of credit with flexible terms and competitive rates.
- Merchant Services: We have partnered with Heartland to bring you state-of-the-art transaction processing services, from payment processing to check collection.
- Treasury Services: From deposit services to payroll processing, we offer a wide range of cash management services to enhance your business.
- SBA Loans: This government-sponsored small business loan features flexible terms and competitive rates when traditional bank financing isn’t an option.
We are a community bank for small business owners, so we understand that growing a business takes work. FitSmallBusiness recently rated us as one of the best SBA lenders in the nation. Let us handle the money so you can get down to business. Click here to find a branch near you.
Account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule or at your local branch.