Your Top 5 Tips for Effective Online Money Management
Information on the Internet moves quickly. That’s why First Bank* offers streamlined online money management for individuals and small businesses throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Accounts can easily be linked in our app, which is free to download in the Apple and Android stores.** Download our app today, or contact us to learn how you can benefit from our digital banking services.
5 Online Money Management Tips
First Bank’s digital banking services provide tools for you manage your personal money, or your business finances, online. Whether you are already with First Bank, or you’re looking for an online money management solution, consider these tips to make online money management easier and more productive.
- Enroll in automatic bill pay. Most banks have this feature for online banking customers. Link your bills directly to your checking account to prevent late payments.
- Set up account alerts. Stay on top of financial issues that matter to you the most with the alert system. You can set up alerts to occur when a withdrawal happens, when you are close to an overdraft, or when a credit card payment is due. Alerts are deliverable via text or email.
- View statements online. Before digital banking, bank statements were mailed. For a busy account, a single month could amount to pages upon pages of transactions. Online money management allows you to access your statements without wasting paper. Also, you can use the search feature to easily find specific charges.
- Track spending patterns. With online money management, it’s easy to access your withdrawal history. Use that data to produce a graph or table that tracks your spending habits. By tracking your spending history, you can pinpoint ways to stay on budget.
- Quick, easy access to money. Easily transfer funds between accounts and view budgets and cash flow.
Contact First Bank today and learn more about our digital banking suite of services, including mobile, text, and tablet banking, mobile check deposit, alerts, eStatements, and bill pay.
**The First Bank Digital Banking Apps are available for select mobile and tablet devices. There is no charge from First Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Customers must enroll in First Bank Online Banking and download the First Bank Digital Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.