Local Bank in High Point, NC – First Bank
First Bank began as a local bank with a single branch located less than 50 miles from High Point, NC in 1935. Despite branching out to nearly 100 locations since, our local zeal remains firmly planted in our roots.
For a local bank, First Bank has a unique makeup. We’re small enough to know our customers like neighbors but comprehensive enough to satisfy your every financial need.
Some of First Bank’s services include:
- Personal checking accounts. Choose from five types of checking accounts to suit your personal banking needs.
- Personal savings accounts. Our three different savings accounts offer something for everyone.
- Credit and debit cards. Build rewards benefits while using your card for purchases.
- Business banking. Get a loan, open a business checking or savings account or use our merchant processing and treasury services.
- Loans. Take out a personal loan or home equity line of credit.
- Insurance. Use First Bank to get insurance on homes (including rental), autos and other vehicles. First Bank also offers flood, valuables, life, health and business insurance.
- Mortgages. Get traditional mortgage loans including government backed loans, loans for professionals, or building, construction, and remodeling loans.
Bank Local In High Point With First Bank
First Bank has a convenient location on North Main Street to serve you in High Point, NC. Our core values are to show that we care, take responsibility and give back to the community. These core values are reflected in our deep history as a local bank. If you’re looking for a local bank in High Point, NC that’s small enough to know you by name but big enough to meet all of your needs, visit First Bank today.
Investment and Insurance Products are NOT Bank Deposits, NOT FDIC-Insured, HAVE NO Bank Guarantee, NOT Insured by any Federal Government Agency, May Go Down in Value