Best Savings Account Rates In Florence, SC
If you want to save money, there are plenty of ways to do it. You can put your money into an IRA, CD, the stock market, or other financial tool. However, you can also put your money into a simple savings account. With some of the best savings account rates, First Bank can grow your money at a pace competitive to other investments. In Florence, SC, there are two First Bank locations with flexible savings accounts that will allow you to sit back and enjoy your new savings.
Benefits of a Savings Account
Some of the benefits of a savings account, as highlighted by Bank Rate, include:
- Earn interest with no risk. While you can lose everything in the stock market, a savings account is a safe way to steadily grow your money and if you take advantage of the best savings account rates you can find, you can grow it faster than you think.
- Withdraw at any time. Unlike some other long-term investments, a savings account allows you to withdraw money at any time at your local branch.
- Low investment required. While CDs and other investments often require bulky initial deposits, First Bank lets you capitalize on some of the best savings account rates for as little as $50.
- FDIC insured. First Bank is FDIC insured so you can rest knowing your money is in good hands.
- Chance to avoid monthly maintenance fees. First Bank’s savings accounts come with various ways of avoiding monthly maintenance fees.*
Open a Savings Account Today
Withdrawal fee of $2 each after the first two during the month for Everywhere Savings and MyFirst Savings. Withdrawal fee of $15 each after the first six free during the month for Money Market. Federal regulations limit withdrawals of preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you. Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.