Get Stress-Free Banking in NC with a Savings Account at First Bank
We can likely agree that complicated savings accounts aren’t fun to deal with. Hidden costs and technicalities can cause unwanted anxiety and stress. That’s why First Bank has a number of stress-free savings accounts in North Carolina.
Open a Stress-Free Savings Account with First Bank
While other banks cause headaches for their customers, here’s how First Bank provides a breath of fresh air with Everywhere Savings, our most basic and stress-free savings account:
- Ability to avoid monthly maintenance fees. By simply maintaining at least a $300 daily balance you can avoid any monthly maintenance fees.*
- No minimum balance to earn interest. Accumulate interest so if your balance takes a dip, your future doesn’t have to.
- Free online and mobile banking. You won’t accrue any First Bank fees for accessing your account from a smartphone or tablet.**
- Free monthly statements. Receive paper or emailed statements each month free of charge.
- Free account alerts. First Bank won’t charge you for phone call, text message or email notifications alerting you of your account activity.
- Free withdrawals. Utilize two free withdrawals per month from your Everywhere Savings account.***
The Convenience of a Stress-Free Savings Account
Charges and fees are just one way of depositing stress into a savings account. At First Bank, we eliminate stress through our convenience. With over 100 locations in North Carolina and South Carolina, we provide the knowledge and resources you need to make big financial decisions.
Open a savings account today by visiting one of our North Carolina locations.
*Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch.
**While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
***Federal regulations limit withdrawals or preauthorized transfers to six (6) per month, including checks, drafts, online transfers, telephone transfers and debit card purchases. You may conduct an unlimited number of withdrawals at the ATM, in person at a branch, or by mail when the check is mailed to you.Savings Account customer can make two free withdrawals per month. There is a $2 fee for each additional withdrawal. Money Market customers can make six (6) free withdrawals per month. For each excessive transaction during a statement cycle, there is a fee of $15.