High Interest Checking Accounts In Albemarle, NC
It was not far from Albemarle, NC where in 1799 the 17-pound hunk of gold was found that sparked America’s first gold rush. While you may not strike it rich mining for gold, a high-interest checking account from First Bank is another shiny little nugget you can line your pockets with.
A high-interest checking account earns interest at a rate more closely competitive with those of savings accounts or other investment tools but still provides many of the same conveniences of a simple checking account. In short, it’s the best of both worlds.
Checking Account Benefits with First Bank
First Bank offers a variety of checking account options including our top-tier account, Everywhere Premium. With this high-interest checking account, our customers receive the benefits of:
- A debit card with a rewards program for registered cards. Pile up great rewards on qualified purchases.*
- Free membership checks and 50% off alternative checks. Don’t spend money on checks if you don’t want to.
- Free online and mobile banking.*** Watch your high-interest work from anywhere, any time.
- Free online bill payments. Never worry about late fees again.
- Free monthly paper or eStatements. Keep a detailed file of your account history.
- Free account activity alerts.*** Be notified of account transactions by phone call, text message or email.
- Ability to avoid monthly maintenance fees by meeting certain requirements. Maximize the interest in your account.**
Visit Your Local First Bank Today
Opening a high-interest checking account with First Bank is easy and convenient. You can visit one of our two Albemarle, NC, locations on either East Main Street or Highway 52 North.
*See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. Loans subject to credit approval.
**Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule that is also available at your local branch.Eligible personal or business deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans.
***While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. While First Bank does not charge for Alerts, check with your mobile service provider for web access or text messaging fees.*