Get a Stress-Free Student Checking Account at First Bank in Wilmington, NC
If you are a college student in Wilmington, North Carolina, you’re probably more worried about studying than paying attention to your checking account. First Bank gets it — we offer a hassle-free student checking account to students aged 16 to 25 who are headed to or enrolled in college.
Don’t worry about complicated checking account terms and monthly maintenance fees; instead, open a hassle-free student checking account at First Bank. College students in Wilmington from UNCW, Cape Fear Community College, Miller-Motte and more can enjoy the benefits of our Campus Checking account.
What does Campus Checking Include?
We want you to enjoy your college experience, not be overwhelmed by complicated banking and hidden fees. First Bank’s Campus Checking account is easy to start and there is no monthly maintenance fee. Campus Checking also includes:
- No First Bank transaction fees on eight out-of-network ATM withdrawals per month. Sometimes finding an ATM in your network isn’t an option. We understand.
- Free mobile and online banking, including mobile check deposit. Because we believe banking online should be quick, easy, and free of charge. You can also easily transfer funds to or from other First Bank checking accounts.
- Free online bill pay. Because you shouldn’t have to pay to pay your bills. Period.
- Free paper or eStatements. We don’t charge you for keeping up with your account.
- Use of CashPoints® ATMs. When you use an ATM in your network, you won’t be charged by us for accessing your funds.
- Earn cash back at hundreds of online retailers with your registered First Bank debit or credit card. Earn rewards just by doing a little shopping online.
Visit First Bank Today
Contact or visit one of our five convenient Wilmington, NC, locations and get started with your hassle-free student checking account.
Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep it Fee FreeTM section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule available on our website at fees or at your local branch. Eligible personal deposits include checking, savings, Money Market, CD, or IRA. Eligible personal loans do not include residential mortgage loans. Direct deposit defined as external ACH credit. Transfers from other First Bank accounts or deposits made at a branch do not apply.