Small businesses, prepare for success.
Small businesses are the heart of the Carolinas. That’s why we’ve designed this account: robust digital banking tools, up to 250 free transactions each month, and more. Your success is our success.
- You own a small or mid-sized business.
- You want personalized banking service.
- You’re looking for a flexible account that will support your growth.
- 250 free transactions per month1
- Up to $10,000 cash or coin/currency deposits at no charge2
- Free digital banking3
- Free online bill pay
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free eStatements or paper statements
- Free direct deposit
- Free CashPoints® ATM network4
- Rewards with your First Bank debit or credit card5
You can easily avoid the $10 maintenance fee by meeting the following requirement during the statement cycle:6
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum balanceor
- Maintain an average collected balance of $2,000
- A transaction is defined as any checks paid, deposits, each deposited item, ATM withdrawals, debit card transactions, online and telephone funds transfers, and ACH debits and credits. There is a fee of $0.40 per item for each item in excess of 250 per statement cycle (or month).
- A fee of $0.18 per $100 on all additional cash deposits.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals. Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee.
- When you enroll in the One Rewards Program.
- Account holders may avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee by meeting any of the requirements listed in the Keep if Fee Free™ section of the account summary table for their account type. Other account service fees may apply as described in the Account Services Fee Schedule, which is also available at your local branch.