Best Small Business Bank in Wilmington, NC
If you’re looking for the best small business bank in Wilmington, NC, look to your local First Bank. Our business banking services are designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes by further increasing our small business loan offerings, and we’ve been dedicated to helping small business owners since we opened our doors in 1935.
Small Business Banking from First Bank of North Carolina
You have many banking options available to you throughout all of North Carolina. In Wilmington, NC, there are five First Bank locations. Here’s what helps make us one of the best small business banks in Wilmington and across the nation:
- Loans and credit cards — First Bank offers business loans to cover startup or recovery costs, commercial mortgages, construction loans, professional loans, credit lines, credit cards, and more.
- Checking and savings accounts — We offer a number of business checking accounts and three business savings accounts and debit card options.
- Free financial education for your employees
- Merchant services — Utilize First Bank’s payment and payroll processing, check collection, and deposit services.
- Treasury services — Enhance cash flow, improve accounts payable, and find new ways to streamline your processes with our customized solutions for larger enterprise companies.
- Insurance — Get an insurance plan** tailored specific for your small business.
Visit First Bank Today
Visit your nearest First Bank to experience one of the best small business banks you’ll find in Wilmington, North Carolina, and beyond.
*Loans subject to credit approval. See our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our One Rewards Program. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
**Investment and Insurance Products are NOT Bank Deposits, NOT FDIC-Insured, HAVE NO Bank Guarantee, NOT Insured by any Federal Government Agency, May Go Down in Value. Please note: First Bank Insurance Services available to North Carolina residents only.